Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome

Hyperbolic Fiction is a blog that I have created specifically for the purpose of publishing weekly science fiction short stories.

The name is a play on words, combining the term "Hypertext fiction", referring to the style of writing. And the term hyperbola; it fits the science-fiction genera. With the name, I hope to convey that this is a modern but linear style of writing.


At this point in time I'm not really sure when I'll start writing but it should be soon.

If you have any ideas about what you'd like to read about, go ahead and comment on this post. Don't give specific ideas like: "I want a story about a blue spaceship that fight's spaceworms". A better suggestion would be "dystopian science fiction". So basically if you give me give me anything more then a general direction or anything I would need to give credit to, I won't even read your post.

That being said, by posting, you hand over your idea to me and completely lose all creative rights over it the instant you post it.


Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment